The LegiLiner self-inking teacher stamp makes handwriting practice a breeze. Easily create multiple types of practice worksheets with the LegiCube multipurpose and multipattern roller stamp cube.
Designed in the US for teachers by a school-based Occupational Therapy (OT) teacher, the LegiCube is six roller stamps in one with colored ink making it an ideal tool for supporting a multi-sensory approach for K-12 math and writing skills exercises and worksheets.
The six different ink and handwriting lines patterns allow make it easy to generate handwriting practice worksheets:
1. 3/8" dashed handwriting line in blue ink.
2. 3/8" dotted thirds handwriting line in blue ink. (It's good for cursive too!)
3. Single line of boxes in green ink- great for individual letters or numbers as you use in Handwriting Without Tears, or to use for half of a 10 frame. Great for game boards too!
4. 1/2" Number Line in green ink - Great for number lines, counting, skip counting, missing numbers, fractions, arrays, XY axis, timelines, or use it vertical for volume comparisons. It can also be used for spacing letters.
5. Square quarters in red ink - starting fractions, data collection.
6. Circle pie eighths in red ink - teach more fractions, practice tracing diagonals.
The LegiLiner Self-Inking Teacher Stamp Advantage
• A Complete portable solution- use anytime, anywhere, ideal for tutoring
• Non-smudging ink that dries within seconds.
• Quickly draw handwriting lines or math shapes in workbooks, on worksheets or on any craft or posterboard.
• Saves money – durable, long lasting case with refreshable ink
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
LegiCube Multi-Roller Stamp Details
• Ideal for K-12 multipattern and multipurpose math and writing practice worksheets
• Easily create six different patterns
• Refillable: Uses small 3 color (red, blue, green 0.5 ml) LegiLiner ink refill pods