The LegiLiner Self-Inking Teacher Stamp makes handwriting practice a breeze. Easily create math, OT and handwriting practice rectangular letter boxes worksheets with the LegiBoxes handwriting math and writing boxes roller stamp.
Designed in the US for teachers by a school-based Occupational Therapy (OT) teacher, the LegiBoxes roller stamp is an ideal tool for supporting a multi-sensory approach to writing skills, number skills, counting patterns, and symbols.
This self-inking roller stamp creates a pattern of two rows of boxes that are ¾-inches tall that can be used for multiple exercises including:
• Handwriting letter boxes
• Counting practice worksheets
• Identifying patterns
• 10 frame math
• Math-long addition and subtraction worksheets
• Math-fractions worksheets
• Math-multiplication worksheets
• Place value
• Use for many fine motor exercises
The LegiLiner Self-Inking Teacher Stamp Advantage
• A complete, portable solution- use anytime, anywhere, ideal for tutoring
• Non-smudging ink that dries within seconds.
• Quickly draw two rows of letter boxes or 10 frames in workbooks, on worksheets or on any craft or posterboard
• Saves money – durable, long-lasting case with refillable ink
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
OT, Math and Handwriting Letter Boxes Roller Stamp Details
• Ideal for K-12 math fractions
• Easily create 10 frame math worksheet
• Refillable: Uses large (2.0 ml) LegiLiner ink refill pods