How many times have you drawn this line?
The LegiLiner Self-Inking Teacher Stamp makes creating number lines a breeze. Easily create number lines for math or history worksheets using the LegiNumber Line roller stamp.
Designed in the US for teachers by a school-based Occupational Therapy (OT) teacher, our number line roller stamp is an ideal tool for quickly creating evenly spaced tick marks for precise number lines used in K-12 worksheets for many numeracy, math and history skills exercises including:
• Counting and skip counting
• Addition Number Lines
• Subtraction Number Lines
• Multiplication and Division
• Missing Numbers
• Adding and Subtracting Negative numbers
• Absolute Value
• Number Line Distance
• Fractions on a number line
• Algebra-Locating Integers and Non-Integers
• History and Event Timelines
• Teaching Number Systems
• Also used for spacing letters for handwriting legibility
The LegiLiner Self-Inking Teacher Stamp Advantage
• A complete, portable solution- use anytime, anywhere, ideal for tutoring
• Non-smudging ink that dries within seconds.
• Quickly draw handwriting lines in workbooks, on worksheets or on any craft or posterboard.
• Saves money – durable, long-lasting case with refillable ink
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Number Line Roller Stamp Details
• Ideal for K-12 math and history worksheets or 2+ handwriting space paper
• Easily create number lines with tick marks
• Refillable: Uses small (0.5 ml) LegiLiner ink refill pods