The LegiLiner Self-Inking Teacher Stamp makes handwriting practice a breeze. Quickly draw letter practice handwriting lines with an extra baseline for descending letters worksheets.
Designed in the US for teachers by a school-based Occupational Therapy (OT) teacher, the LegiLiner Worm Line roller stamp is an ideal tool for supporting a multi-sensory approach to prewriting and beginner writing skills required for Pre-K and Kindergarten readiness.
This self-inking worm line roller stamp creates three 5/8” handwriting lines with an extra baseline (worm line) for descending letters, similar to the Fundations supplemental word study program to complement core literacy programs. All four lines guides the student on where to visually place the lower part of the descending letters.
The LegiLiner Self-Inking Teacher Stamp Advantage
• A complete, portable solution- use anytime, anywhere, ideal for tutoring
• Non-smudging ink that dries within seconds.
• Quickly draw handwriting lines in workbooks, on worksheets or on any craft or posterboard.
• Saves money – durable, long-lasting case with refillable ink
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Worm Line Handwriting Lines Roller Stamp Details
• Ideal for Pre-K and Kindergarten writing readiness
• Easily create 1 inch dashed handwriting lines
• Refillable: Uses large (2 ml) LegiLiner ink refill pods